Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 7 - REST

Day 7 - REST
05/08/2011
Today's weight: 196.4
Today's body fat %: 20.5%

I think it says in the Bible that God created the earth in 6 days, and rested on the 7th day. I'm not God, I didn't create the earth, but in the P90x workout, I have completed 6 workouts and am allowed to rest on the 7th day. Despite that, I'm planning to go to the Clarksville Greenway and run maybe 5 miles or so if the heat isn't too prohibitive.

I am encouraged that I lost exactly a pound in a week on P90x. That would be a nice trend to continue and put me near 185 lbs when the 90 days has been completed.

My plans for meals include oatmeal with protein powder for breakfast, protein shake for lunch, and Swordfish with green beans for dinner. I haven't used my cheat dessert during week 1. I'll probably skip it. Looking forward this week for cheat meals, we have a belated Mother's Day celebration next Sunday at the Blackhorse Brewery and I'll definitely be using one for that. I also have a birthday part to go to Saturday for my girlfriend's niece and I suspect we may use a cheat dessert for that day.

EDIT: I ended up cashing in that cheat dessert with a mini-blizzard of the Heath flavor variety. They're pretty small, but also pretty darn tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment