Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 11 - CARDIO

Day 11 - CARDIO
05/12/2011
Today's weight: 197.4
Today's body fat %: 20%

I was a little disappointed to see my weight spike up so high this morning. It could be due to a lot of factors unrelated to my effort, so it prompted me to create another account at PhysicsDiet dot com to track my weight. That site has a nice feature that keeps up with your average weight so if you have an off day on the scales, like I did, it helps you keep it in perspective. According to THAT site, I've lost half a pound versus today which would only be 0.2 pounds taken in a vacuum. It doesn't sound like a big difference, but from my experience, it does make a difference to see that your weight loss trend is actually going DOWN on days when it looks like it may be going up or breakeven.

As you can guess from the Title, I've also decided I'm scrapping Yoga for Cardio - more to the point, running. For starters, I miss getting outside and running. Next, in the past, I've had my best weight loss days after a good, intense running workout and what better day to get that than after a bad morning on the scales? I ran three miles @ a 9:30 minute mile pace and it felt the best it's felt this year. I wasn't fatigued nearly as early as I had been and I finished stronger than I have been.

I went light on dinner just having some chicken and a protein shake. My meals before dinner were standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment