Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4 - Yoga

Day 4 - Yoga
05/05/2011
Today's weight: 197.8
Today's body fat %: 20.5%

My weight doesn't seem to want to change yet, which I find a little odd since I'm definitely working out harder than I normally would AND eating better than I normally would. I suspect it's either my body trying to resist something new or maybe muscle building canceling out fat loss: probably the former as there hasn't been enough time for the latter. It could just be random noise, too, from a low sample size. No worries either way ... however, I do feel like going for a run on my day off to try to kick start something. We'll see ...

Today was Yoga. As advertised, it was really difficult. I only made it through 30 minutes of a full hour and a half before I had to succumb to the pain. I did, however, finish the next 30 minutes running 3 miles. So, it wasn't a total loss. Maybe next time I can get 45 minutes to an hour of Yoga. Again, we'll see ...

For dinner, grilled chicken, wild rice again because I didn't have any quinoa, and half of a spicy bean burger veggie burger because I didn't have any peas. Well, technically I did have peas, but they were best used by April of 2008, so I threw them in the garbage. I stand by my decision. I washed it down with water and a protein shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment