Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 10 - Arms and Shoulders

Day 10 - Arms and Shoulders
05/11/2011
Today's weight: 196.4
Today's body fat %: 19%

Drat. I'm pretty sure Blogger deleted one completed, published post and another I had started, saved and was almost finished. I'll retrace what I remember from this day. My food was back to normal leading up to dinner where I had Tuna Steaks, Jambalaya Rice, and Vegetables (Red peppers, onions, and squash). Exercise wise, this was a fun day partly because I wasn't panting for air as much as I was during my last workout, but I was able to pump some iron. Even before P90x I will periodically do curls and this workout has a lot of curling. I also like the shoulder dips. For the first time that I can remember, I wasn't almost completely spent with 15 minutes left to go. It wasn't until 10 minutes left to go that I was really hurting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment