Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 6 - Kenpo

Day 6 - Kenpo
05/07/2011
Today's weight: 197
Today's body fat %: 20.5%

Today was Kenpo. It's like martial arts and boxing, like what I imagine Tae Bo to be. This was a pretty fun workout throwing punches and kicking. Although, early on I was reminded how much flexibility I lack. Plus I was also challenged by some of the coordination at times, too, as there were several combinations of jabs, hooks, and undercuts. All and all, though, not a bad workout at all.

Weekends for food vary compared to weekdays because I typically sleep in and don't have 3 square meals and 2 snacks. This morning, breakfast was a protein shake, lunch was some left over grilled chicken and wild rice with protein powder sprinkled on it, and dinner was another protein shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment