Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 12 - Legs and Back

Day 12 - Legs and Back
05/13/2011
Today's weight: 195.4
Today's body fat %: 18%

After having a bad day on the scale yesterday, I was pleased to see a positive bounce back with my lowest weigh-in and lowest body fat % in this short 12 day journey thus far. When I was losing weight back in 2007 to 2008, I LOVED going out and really working out hard and eating evern better and light er than normal the next day to reverse the trend. I treat it like a battle against these evil forces trying to keep you from having the body you're searching for. I take it personally.

Another round of Legs and Back. It's still really tough during the last fifteen minutes. The wall squats REALLY sting. I haven't had to do those since middle school and they burn. But, overall, it's still one of the more "fun" workouts for me.

Here's a few photos of my workout space. Girlfriend and puppy not included :)







No comments:

Post a Comment