Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2 - Plyometrics

Day 2 - Plyometrics
05/03/2011
Today's weight: 197.8
Today's body fat %: 19%

Today was plyometrics and involved a lot of vertical and lateral jumping. I think I did this better on this day than all the push-ups I did yesterday but I was hurting pretty bad in the last 15 minutes. I've noticed that right around the time I'm tired enough where I'd probably be stopping my own personal workouts, we end up going another 15 minutes or so with P90x, which will undoubtedly lead to good gains.

Food wise is generally the same up to dinner with oatmeal for breakfast, protein bar mid-morning snack, veggie burger lunch, and string cheese mid-afternoon snack. For dinner tonight, I had 6 ounces of turkey with wild-rice with a small glass of milk with 1 tablespoon of protein powder. I was supposed to make some soup and gravy for the turkey, but I piddled around and didn't have time. Then, an hour later, I had a canned protein shake drink.

I'm going to have to piecemeal these fitness test results. I did 25 push-ups on day 1. I'll do more tests in the upcoming days and eventually summarize them all.

Below are the official before pictures:


The key to a good BEFORE photo, I think, is to look generally sad and pathetic.



Mission accomplished.






Oops, I forgot not to smile :o













They said to most more pictures after Phase 1 is complete, which I believe is after the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment