Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 5 - Legs and Back

Day 5 - Legs and Back
05/06/2011
Today's weight: 197.2
Today's body fat %: 20.5%

I've been really tired lately. If I lay down after work, a nap is inevitable. At night when I lay down, I'm very tired. When my alarm goes off in the morning? ... Oh yeah, I'm tired. You see people talk about how much energy a work out program or food plan gives them, but so far I'm not feeling it. I hope it gets better sooner rather than later. I'll just have to try to hang on until it does. I could be crashing this weekend though for some sleeping in.

Today's work-out was legs and back. I think I fared best in this work-out as my legs have historically been in the best shape of all my body parts because I like to run, jump, and play basketball. All the same, it still wasn't easy and I was really tired at the end like all the other work-outs.

Victoria and I decided to cash in on our cheat meal today and went with the Blackhorse Brewery and Pub where we enjoyed Beer Chips and Cheese along with a meat lovers pizza AKA The Heart Attack. We got a medium to make sure we didn't have any left overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment