Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 13 - Kenpo

Day 13 - Kenpo
05/14/2011
Today's weight: 195.2
Today's body fat %: 18%

I'm behind on my blog, but I do have entries for each day. The next 5 entries are all coming from memory, though.

Today was a good day on the scale and the best body fat % I can remember getting in a while.

My brother came over to do Kenpo with me. He said he'd like to workout with me every day, but our schedules don't really line-up on the other days to make it feasible. We were both sweating pretty good. It's a fun workout that continues to test my coordination with the combination of punches. It starts out with jabs then adds hooks and then uppercuts and puts them together in a flurry of quick combinations. It's not rocket science, but it does take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment